No hurricane at this wedding BUT.....

The day was a pretty one. I saw the groom at the Carlouel Yacht Club. Everything seemed normal. Until I met up with Sarah, who was with the bride and bridal party. 'She's sick.' 'Who's sick?' 'Merideth and also some others that are in the bridal party' ~ Oh no! I noticed folks walking in with loads of gatorrade but I just thought it was a good idea for a hot day in Florida. We don't know if it was a 24 hour bug or food poisoning or what BUT it was the worst day to be sick. You worry about your hair, the flowers, tuxes but you rarely worry over your health. Needless to say, the wedding went on, pictures were taken, water distributed. As the day progressed the bride was feeling better, and boy was she a trooper while she felt her worst!
They were such kind hearted folks, I hope they look back and laugh. Most of the pictures, you can't even tell, at least I didn't think so!








For all those FSUer's fans, there were also gator chomps at other tables but its the bride and grooms day, ya heard?!

I love this one!























There were so major party people here. This young man jumped in the circle and broke it down. He rocked it!





Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com