Lake Arlington

We went to Lake Arlington on a hot Saturday afternoon. I tried my best to avoid the hot sun and not miss the sunset, but Dallas time is different than Florida and the sun sets at a different time. So, I readjusted my shooting schedule, and set appointments an hour earlier. That may have not been such a great idea. Thank goodness I have had such easy subjects to shoot. It gave me more time to worry about lighting, it took less time to shoot before they all started to sweat up a storm and we all die of dehydration, and lastly made it more fun!
I shot two very special kiddos on this hot Saturday. They are a sister/brother team, and when I say team I mean team, they get along SO well. I was a little worried that I may not capture their lil personalities as they are adjusting to a new life, but their beautiful faces lit up only seconds after arriving at Lake Arlington. What a joy they must be to their parents! I start with one of my favorites shots of the day!! Have a good Friday!






This hug was not planned by any adult, it just happened!

Daddy's hat may be a lil big.

'Jessie, would you like your hair did?' I am straight, but thanks.




Just an idea: One of those window frames and in each window section have the peak and then the boo...
boo!


boo!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com