The Butterfly Garden Cafe in Louisville, KY!

If you live/have lived in Louisville, you know that this city has some great local restaurants. All you need to do is take a trip down Bardstown Rd. One of these lovely delicious eateries is owned by a friend of mine. Now, I have been known to be a bit biased when it comes to folks close to me....its' an understatement actually. BUT, I really don't have to be with the butterfly garden cafe owned by Emily Peters. Everything tastes so fresh and full of flavor. Anytime I come in town my family always says 'we need to go to the butterfly garden before you leave', we can't not go. Recently, Emily opened up a second location off of Shelbyville Rd. nestled in one of the cutest shops, Dolfingers. I am so excited for Emily's success at such a young age! So, I made it a point to go to both locations for our shoot. It was fun (especially the part where we ate, I mean set up food and shot some pictures of the yummy food!) I didn't put this picture up but while editing the pictures of her delightful mint brownies my stomach talked to me...I was teasing my tummy, poor thing.
If you have a chance go check out Emily's new location: The Butterfly Garden Cafe is the place to be!!!



























Sherry just had to be in one of the shots! (She owns the white linen tea room) Look closely.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com