Chubby cheeks!

As my trip to Louisville comes to an end, I am thankful that I have been reminded of how wonderful home is. There is no place like home. I will be honest, I consider Tampa home, BUT Louisville is my first home. I have some of the deepest relationships here. Whether it be family or friends. Below, are pictures of the daughter of a family friend. The Carroll's went on vacations with us since I can remember. My sister roomed with their daughter in college, made up a New Kinds on The Block dance with them AND performed this to get free concert tickets and also teased outrageous bangs with them (I missed that fashion era, thank goodness). Jennifer used to scream 'Shawn' to get my brother into trouble at our Sunday lunch outings. Lisa and I spent our New Years Eves watching one of the sappiest, saddest movies ever and welcomed the New Year in tears. We have watched each other grow up, get married (sans me) and have kids (sans me) together. So, it was with much pleasure I got the opportunity that I got to take pictures of Sweet Caroline (dum dum dum, good times never felt so good .....so good so good) Here are a couple teasers for ya!

















We were going over what clothes Caroline should wear. I said 'hey, why don't we put them all in one picture?'











Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com