Meet Alayna and Ashton!

Day one in Kentucky turned out to be -well- a rainy one! I was scheduled for a Monday morning shoot at Papa John's park, but as we drove over thunder clapped and big ole raindrops fell, they held no mercy. We turned around just to come back the next day. Hot and more hot, oh and Florida style humid. I am all 'oh no biggie, I can work with this... But can the kids?' The actually were doing better than me. Sweat smeared my sorry excuse for makeup and I was thirsty. The kids, well they ran, threw rocks, smiled, ran, quacked at ducks, and ran some more. WHEW! Here is a sneak peak of these cute (I am biased) kiddos!! Most of these are of their findings at the park - gotta have a theme yo!
























Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com