a family filled with love.

They had a two year old son. But it wasn't a shot gun wedding like some might think. When we got in the hotel room the groom got a phone call from the bride, we didn't even have to ask. With a giddy smile and a light in his eyes you can't even describe he discussed when they were gonna send the lil man over to see her. We started in a beautiful waterfront hotel watching boats go by and ended up watching a beautiful marriage between two folks who knew the meaning of selfless love. Their little boy was very much a part of the wedding as he will be in their future together. We watched a family unite as one on this day.


I love them for their great love for their son alone! I got all teary eyed and nowadays I only tear up for sappy movies and at church. OK ok I get teary eyed all the time. Sue me.




Not one to put alcohol up on my blog, BUT I thought this was hilarious with the flower girl knocked out in the background!




This was anthropologie inspired, man I love that store. And this wallpaper though if asked to put it in my home I would say 'over my dead body!' In pictures is as much pattern as I can take.
They had candy jars stacked full of candy for wedding guests. I am not lying when I say the flower girl was looking dreamily at that candy, I just happened to get in her way before she went to town!

'Mommy don't Marry Daddy Marry Me!' - give him a few years, he really will say that.



I like this one.











Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com