For the jewelry lover or the picture lover or the blog reader lover

As I sip on my afternoon coffee (with delight!) I think to myself how I have got some real talented friends!

She lived in Brazil....traveled all over Europe, China, Thailand, etc. more than I could ever hope for. She has jumped off waterfalls, stepped on the great wall of china, took a seat atop of an elephant for an excursion halfway across the world, walked the streets of Belgium, got a massage on a beach in Thailand (nothing funny!), looked up at the high rises of Hong Kong, has had a much more exciting life than me. Her name is Stacy Kile. And while you may think I am boasting about her travels too much, I actually have a point. In her life, with these experiences, she has taken in the diverse cultures with open bright eyes. These eyes mixed with lots of talent brought you this jewelry(look below people). Each piece is different from the next. They are as diverse as her experiences. They wrap around her personality and take hold of yours. They are quite lovely.
The jewelry will be up for sale online sometime in late July or August. When they are, Stacy will let me know and I will send the link on here. If you just can't wait another second....you see some of these samples and want it, well just let me know via email orthobej@hotmail.com and I will hook you up with contact information.
Alright, coffee is empty. Time to pack for my wild and crazy adventures to Kentucky....It's no Brazil but I love it nonetheless. Take Care!






I shouldn't advertise this one, my eye is on it big time. * Checks the wallet* So, I can't get it today BUT sooonnnn! It's mine...unless some onliner finds it before the wallet opens.






The dog's got it.







I don't know why but some of my favorite pictures are not always picture perfect. This one is my favorite. I think about 99% of you would disagree (the other 1% would be my mom, who would smile and say 'yeah that's nice') but maybe it's me feeling it's potential and I am just sad my vision didn't quite pull through. Sorry earring picture, my bad. *shrug*

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com