Karl Damm Jr. Assistance Fund

Most of us know about this personally, have had a family member, colleague or friend who have dealt, lost, or on remission from it. It's cancer. It's a difficult battle that may either break your soul or make you stronger. Either way, you and your loved ones are forever changed.
On Tuesday, I witnessed a fundraiser that brought folks together. It was a fundraiser for a gentleman by the name of Karl Damm Jr. Karl was diagnosed with a Glioma tumor (brain cancer). As shocking as that may come to a family, I saw on Tuesday a strength in them to help their son, their brother move forward in his surgeries and treatment. I was touched to see so many show up and show support.
The wonderful folks at CommGeniX as well as the community put together a fundraiser(at Datz Deli in Tampa) for the family in hopes to help in anyway they could. What wonderful folks! I pray that all will go well with Karl and his family. That they continue in strength and love. If you would like to donate, please send your checks to:
Karl Damm Jr. Assistance Fund
C/O CommGeniX Accounting
401 S Florida Ave, Suite 300
Tampa FL 33602














Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com