beach weddings are the bomb....weather permitting of course!

It was a beautiful Saturday. A great day for a wedding. The breeze blowing. Sun giving the best farmer's tan a gal could ask for as Sarah and I shot another gorgeous beachy wedding. Sarah had me stick around with the boys (can't complain;)) so I didn't get any of the girls getting ready this time but the dudes were just as fun. Alright, time for me to reside BUT I have another wedding so stay tuned!






Just lounging on a balcony at the Don. No big deal.



The Don welcomed the full moon orrr the full moon welcomed the Don. Either way it was perty.


ok, so I am vain enough to pop myself in a picture, but c'mon it's hard being behind the camera ALL THE TIME..... and no I didn't follow her into the restroom.... used to be cosmetologist (not a good one so don't call for a hair consultation) and pulled her hair up before the dancing. Just had to document it. Hair dresser is not usually in the photography package unless it's an emergency.



Crashing in the hallway at the Don!

Here is a photography oops....I should have focused on the candle in the front and not the railing but the sunset, coloring and all threw me off a bit.... A definite point and shoot moment but I still like its potential :)







It may have been an inside joke with Sarah or with just themselves. I didn't get it BUT I thought it was a super cute and, ahem, classy shot.

















She did a princess twirl.

Poor guy. His pants were about to fall off~



'This is grandma's necklace. It's old' - I heart kiddos


The path to the ceremony





Lil man finding ways to hold up those pants. Poor guy, what a trooper though!
























Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com