Wedding at Lyceum / The Don reception

On Saturday I helped shoot a wedding at the Mirror Lake Lyceum in St. Petersburg. It was just lovely. Allison was a beauty and you could tell that Nate was head over heals for her! We then headed to the Don Cesar for the reception. There were three (yes three) weddings going on there that night. The economy hasn't hit them apparently.
Since I like to do things a bit differently, I decided to start with the end of the night and work up to the beginning..... ok ok, I didn't do it on purpose. You caught me. Enjoy though.


That baby is three days old in this picture!

I was tempted to steal some of these jumbo shrimp....yummy!

A replica of the grandparents cake, very sentimental....love it!

They had never seen a Florida beach till just then....no seriously, that's what their momma said!



I like this one.


Nate is like 'I guess its time, whew these lights are hot!'











Gerber baby alert!
Bridesmaids watching Allison put on her jewels






I LOVE flowers in the hair....great idea!


The bride's baby bonnet.....she used it as a handkerchief for the wedding.

I have to be in the mood for it, but sometimes I just love shooting veil shots!




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com