The Morning Commute.

One of my many faults in life is that I am an extreme night owl and huge grump in the mornings. I don't do mornings. So you could imagine that my current job is killer for me, requiring me to wake up anywhere from 4 to 6 in the morning, unheardof!! I may complain about it, but it has been a great experience to see what the dawn looks like.....no really, I didn't know.
Today, I took my groggy self to Haines City for a shoot.....I was welcomed by an incredible sunrise. I grabbed my camera, pulled over to the side of the highway and ignored the honks as I click click clicked.... One day, I will wake to a sunrise without having to be forced too...it's beautiful.



I had to show it in color too!






Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com