Things that are sweeeetttt.....

As I sit munching on my peanut butter m & m's, I think to myself (in that Kentucky accent) 'I LOVE them sweets'. And I love sharing sweets...unless its the last peanut butter m & m, that's when you need to get your own! Here are just a few sweets that I think are, well, ssweeett! Enjoy ya'll.

Sweet #1: Fathers that love their daughters! Sweet.


Sweet #2: Caboose. Small or big, whatever size it may be, a caboose is sweet when the words 'caboose' are written across it! Schweeeet.



Sweet #3: Friends that lift you up when you are down.... OR just lift you up, either way its saweett!


Sweet 4: Brides that are sweet, like this one. She is a sweetie! And a beauty too.



Sweet #5: Stacy Kiles' oreo balls. They beat those peanut butter m & m's by a square mile. Need the recipe? Let me know~ s( so fattin' u up)w(woah now) ee t.


Sweet #6: I think big ole St. Pete buildings are SWWWEEEETTTT. How do they do it??


Sweet #7: Chewing on er...leaves? Or kids with flowers? Or a picture with personality? Or all of the above? sa sa sa sweet.....bless you.

Sweet#8: A baby's belly laugh. Oh yeah! That is so so sweet.
Sweet #9: A sunset kiss. Mmmm, sweet.
There you have it, sweets calorie free and delicious~ minus Stacy's oreo balls! But, those are GOOD, or SWEET.









Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com