Spring Cleaning....

Over the past week I have been trying to clean up my computer and delete some 'unused' shots. I need some more room on the computer for future shoots. There I was, going through my shoots categorized by date, and it was SO hard to delete any pictures, so so hard. I did delete those pesky blurry ones....BUT as I was going through the shots, I remembered the shoot and it was so hard to part ways, its a memory for me too. I did delete loads though (pat on the ole back). There were several I couldn't pass up. Here are the first few of those I forgotten or accidently passed up...I like them. Hope you do too! There are much more in the vault(kiddos and weddings), if I get a moment I will put them up on a later date.
Have a blessed day!


Of course, had to put in the lil nephew....I miss him and Ella and Ashton and Alayna and can't wait to meet Taylor.... must make space for Taylor on this computer!


Lets' get the party started....


Ella, you little flirt don't let your mom tell you that you got that gene from your aunt! Its impossible.


What a cute outfit!! Where did you get the hat, and hey....watch out for the water.


Enjoy your week, you only have so many!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com