Two shoots rolled into one...not a bad idea!

I had the pleasure of getting together with Vicki and Amy and their wonderful, fun kiddos. They came to me (which I love and recommend!) and we headed downtown to the St. Pete pier and snuck into the Vinoy to (ahem) play, look around, and I just happened to have my camera for some pictures. We had loads of fun, and I was ecstatic to get the chance to photograph Titus especially since they live in Houston! Here are a few that I edited today.....Enjoy and have a great Easter!






Ready or not here I come.....



You may see a photographer somewhere in this shot.



Cooper was a flirt!


Now, I don't play favorites but Peyton said to me 'I love you and pajamas'...to be paired with something comforting is an honor!

This guy is WAY to handsome for his own good!

Thanks mom.

Alright Alright, I am done.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com