Laura and Aaron at the Olmstead Sneak Peak!

They met when they were young, very young. In fourth grade, a crush started. The crush was followed by a very sweet and innocent bracelet from Aaron to Laura on Valentines' Day. The bracelet dated back to 1994. Years passed and they went different ways, but Laura kept that bracelet only to wear it on their wedding day 17 years later.  I was thrilled to be a part of this very special day, they are both great folks and great together, here are the first few I got my hands on! Have a very Merry Christmas!








 Happy Holidays Everyone!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com