Charrrrrleeeeeee!!!!!! The old spirit with a new life ahead.

I had so much fun with this shoot....Not just because it was right after a fabulous Thanksgiving with TWO wonderful meals filled with friends and family that refreshed me, BUT because Charlie was a just a pleasure to work with.  At only three months, he had such a chill nature about him and perfect glances as if he knew it was his time to shine.  He got sleepy when we did the actual family photos for their christmas greetings, but I mean, I can only imagine that me being in his face making him smile could only wear out a 3 month old into a two hour coma...we kept him awake and happy as long as we could....Usually I just put up the first edited, but this time I put up my favorites....aside the family pics, just because those are set aside for the cards to the fam....I added one or two, hopefully they didn't use it :/.  Have a wonderful new week ahead...Christmas is near! To me it's already here for the whole month of December!












Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com