Facades and Louisville

Going home for me is bittersweet.  Sweet because I get to see the fam and folks I haven't seen in a while, bitter because of the cold, you know.  Florida's 60 degree weather is cold enough... It's great to be home, and the change of scenery is nice also...  I got to check out a site I hadn't scene before in Louisville. One was the cavern, I didn't even know that place existed. Cars were lined up on a Tuesday evening just to get in the Mega Cavern to see the walls lit with festive lights.  The other was a facade on the way to Riverfront Park, placed in the middle of a two lane road.. Such a great spot for a photoshoot. Thankyou Louisville for a new option for me, and Glenda for finding it. :) It was a fun family shoot for this family of four!










Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com