The Embry's at University of Tampa!

I had the great pleasure of having a photosession with a family of six...yep six!  Four lil ones with age ranges all over the place....I tell you, this is when my preschool photo training kicks into high gear.  You got a one year old climbing up stairs holding onto your bear and a three year old grabbing your dolphin taking it for a run, I had to find ways to keep them all in the vicinity of the area that I was photographing:)... they were a great joy and an active bunch but they were all so full of joy, that it didn't take much to get smiles out of them!  Because the holiday season is near us, I gave my word that I wouldn't put up possible holiday card picture options.  So I just added a few family ones that I am pretty positive didn't make the spot...I may add on all the family holiday photos after the holidays are over for a recap...anyway, here are a few from that day! Have a fabulous week filled with friends, family, loved ones and holiday festivities!!!!






 Cutest photobomb ever, I was just planning on taking the picture of the two and this lil gal decided she wanted to join, ha!!! AND this is coming from a 1 year old!!




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com