A Mother's Request

She bought me won ton soup when I was sick and wouldn't eat anything else. She encouraged me to take horse back riding lessons when I was 10. She grew mint leaves on the side of our first house. She gave me some of her crafty gene, thanks! She worked for the PTA and encouraged us to help with fall festivals. She had such fun and cool ideas when it came to birthday games and VBS. She attempted to make matching dresses for our cabbage patch dolls. She scolded Shawn for using my barbie heads as ammo in the game 'war'. She patched a bloody knee. She reads this blog:). She helped mend a broken heart. She laughed when times were tough and turned our tears into smiles. She makes me think I am funny with my stories and what I like to think are witty antics (though I have heard otherwise). She is my biggest fan (yay, I have a fan!). She loves her grandbabies with every ounce of being. She fears God, loves her husband and sets a high standard of life. She is my mother. And because mother's day is coming up I wanted to honor her request for me to post 'that one shoot where you had that girl in the water' .... It was a trash the dress shoot with Jessica from Lifetouch done back in December, yes December....in the water. We had a blast!
Mom, I love you bunches and though I can't be with you on Mother's Day I hope that you know how much we all love and appreciate you!!!!





Here is the shoot she wanted me to post!









This is Mother's pick.

I like this one.





Happy Mother's Day to all young and old alike!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com