Good Folks + A Big Celebration = A Great Wedding

This weekend I helped Sarah with a wedding in St. Pete at the St. Paul's Catholic Church, the reception at the Tampa Bay Watchtower over by Ft. Desoto. This wedding was very well thought out....details, details, details. I haven't gotten around to editing all the details....I just get so excited about the people in it that I gravitate to that first. The couple, their friends and family were just loads of fun.... I am gonna have to do another blog that shows that AND put in all the lovely details.
Normally, I am not so speedy blogging but I was up all night trying to figure out how fix a problem with camera cards....and now I feel sick, maybe its the swine flu. Kidding, of course.
Whatever it is has me stir crazy and on an editing frenzy! I hope ya'll enjoy these shots! I hope ya'll aren't sitting here enjoying these shots with a fever.... if you are, I feel your pain. Ok, where's the jello?
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com