I heart vintage!

Those of you who know me REAL well or just see me when I am 'dressed up' know I love anthropologie (the store) and anything old and vintagy. I just love it! It's timeless, it seems to tell a story, it's not boring, it's unique. I love it so much that recently as ole photoshop and I get to know one another better I have noticed that I tend to stop editing an image when a) it looks aweful and the only other thing to do is erase it or b) it looks abit vintagy.
So, here are some of my experimental photoshop pictures...some vintagy some not so much. BUT, because I like the word vintage and want to say it one more time you may just see this vintage style peak out more and more as photoshop and I get all comfy and cozy with one another.
Take Care!





I have been dreaming about California lately, I just had to add these two SF pictures. I can dream that I will one day return!




Well well well if it isn't a before and after. I have flash woes now and again....this is where photoshop is a TRUE blessing! Before:


And here is the after:


1909 or 2009?



Retro with lamp peaking in the picture and all....




This obviously far from vintage and no I wasn't on anything that inspired this...just listening to the Beatles. And thought it was different from my norm at least.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com