Such Great Folks and Vintage!!!!

Don't ya just love history?! Someone reading this may be all 'well no' but me I am a sucker for it.  I love to know about family and geneology and our history as a whole. A great respect goes for others that do too, and an even more so, I got all giddy when Laura set up an appointment and described a vision to incorporate history with a vintage style for a session with her and her husband. The best part and I LOVE LOVE LOVE this mind frame is 'it wouldn't be for us as much as for our children and our children's children' ~ and that is what makes me ECSTATIC, selfishly because I was a part of it but mainly because we all know that moment when you find or look at old photos.  There is a beauty and mystery behind it. Laura and Matt, in my eyes, got it right! And I really hope they like their photos, you guys were a blast, sorry my hair expanded and I looked crazy by the end of the shoot, sadly that is typical!












Just one more only because they are so cool....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com