Hey Guys! I am 6 months and counting!!!

This little man is such a sweetheart. We got started, it was a colder day in Florida (all you up north are rolling your eyes right now) BUT it was fairly cold earlier in the morning and our shoot was schedule was during a nap of his. But, good ole Tucker, got warmed up and was like 'here you go mom and dad' for his little performance. At one point, I got to hold him while his dad fetched a blanket from the car.... I fell in love as he nuzzled, I could hold him all day after that, to be honest, I didn't want to finish the shoot, I just wanted to love on him.  A little nervous about the rocking chair at first, but for a good ten minutes, Tucker owned it!! Here are a few from that day....Happy Wednesday everyone!!!
First shot....caption 'Yep, I am a star, just check out the pacifier!'













This was the last shot of the day, my idea and both parents were so gracious to let me do it....He was excited to be so close to brick that he forgot about the photographer infront of him, screaming 'Hey TUCKER!!!!!'

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com