Wedding of LOVE and such...

He saw a picture of her on his sister's pictures...he immediately saw a beauty beyond words.  Not only just a picture but he went to grab fastfood after this picture haunted his memory only within hours of seeing her and she so happened to walk by..."Is that my sister's friend?" He knew it was her, he knew there was something very special about her, he had to know her.  He asked his sister adamantly until his sister gave his number (hesitantly so, of course it's her brother afterall).  After the ok, he got her number and the rest is history...or will be history because we are living in the now and they are just married....this is just the beginning of two lives deciding to be one...Beautiful, cultured lives (he has a business in Spain and they are back and forth, how nice for them:)), living something that is greater than themselves alone.  Good luck to the new married love!

I just love this picture!!!! So not choreographed and just great!!







Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com