Keeping Up With The Jones'!

You gotta love a beautiful, happy-go lucky family.  I know I do, and what's even better is when that family has great style (I still want that dress for New Years Nicole:)), great smiles and will do about anything I tell them to do.  The Jones' were that family...I felt like I about ruined Nicole's beautiful dress asking her to sit on the freshly watered lawn...she didn't say a thing, just smiled...in fact, I was the only one complaining when I got on my knees to take the picture and two huge water spots appeared on my pants. Thanks for being so nice about that guys!  :) Here are a few from that day...Oh and a shout out to Nadir and Nicole who just recently celebrated their 10 year anniversary....you gotta love love! 

This is one of my favorites!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com