Gerber Baby Alert!!

Lisa (Carter's momma) is a true optimist.  Whenever I talk with her, she seems to laugh at one point or another and has another great story to tell always with a smile on her face.  She is just a delight.  Well, she must have passed that gene right on down to her lil boy, Carter.  He hammed I mean HAMMED it up for the camera.  About 90% of the photos I took were all smiles.  At one point Lisa (who is expecting) got so hot she had to go inside and left Carter out with me.  He didn't care, just kept on smiling even turned about his cute lil head for some sligh poses with his favorite dog (the stuffed one) Here is a sneak peak of the first I edited! Enjoy!
Waiting for mommy's new baby in the belly! :) I facebooked the one with her hands on her belly, wanted to be a tad different her on the ole bloggity blog.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com