A Wedding and Hurricane Season

It has been the rainiest season in the Tampa Bay Area in three years. So I was really hoping it would let up for Justin and Sarah's big day! They were such a sweet couple and came down here for a beach wedding. The day started out to be fairly nice but a half hour in Sarah and I were looking at the clouds wishing them to fly past Clearwater and hit somewhere else. They didn't, it rained, well stormed actually. But this wonderful couple (though I am sure they were sorely disappointed they were missing out on their beach wedding) were still so happy on their wedding day. It is always said that 'rain on your wedding day brings good luck'...I always felt that was to help ease the bride, but now after watching them I would like to turn that statement around a bit....it should be 'when it rains on your wedding day and you still feel elated and happy at the end of the day you know you are lucky to have the person by your side.' God bless you guys on your new lives together!!
Here are a few from that day!






Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com