Plant City photoshoot!

I rarely have the chance to do a photoshoot outside the comfort of the same ole spots that you could call 'go to spots'. Amy was looking for a rustic feel, and while we got some with a neat barn that I will hold off for just them if they so decide to use them for holiday cards I was ecstatic to find some different shots with the train depot there. Score one for Plant City ya'll! It was freezing, well for Florida in late October, it was freezing (which for everyone up north, sorry, you probably would say 'what this 6o degree weather is just perfect').  I just love this family too, they are so good to each other and those kids are just the sweetest!  Thanks for being such troopers! Ok, here are some of my favorites minus a few :)
 I really can't take any credit for the picture below, they kept asking for this picture and then pretty much posed themselves, all I did was check exposure and took the picture... one of my favorites of them together!
 Finish with a favorite, love lil Cooper!

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com