Introducing...drumroll...Cate!

I had the pleasure of going to the Milam's for a photoshoot with the opportunity to meet Miss Cate, only a couple of days old and already up and ready to go. She even started to hold her head up!!! Well, kind of, I caught a picture of it, her neck is that strong at two days old, WOW! Miss Claire joined us too, I want her mom to see those first so I only added one, but she is the funniest, coolest big sister at age 4 I have ever seen!!! Love these great folks and here are the first pictures of CATE! :) Happy Weekend all!









 I LOVE when sweet sentiments are added in to pictures...not just because they are fun additions but really, there is a piece of history that has been passed down and documented. The ring and doily (sp?) are of her great grandma's:)

 These were my first edits for facebook...if you are not my friend, well, what are you waiting for??!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com