Cameo/Antique Rings by Emma Lou Vintage.

I had the pleasure while in my ole hometown of Louisville, to take pictures of these unique, stylish rings made by Emily Peters, owner of the Butterfly Garden Cafe.  I secretly wanted to take the whole lot of them, but of course that would defeat the purpose of me taking the pictures anyway. So I reluctantly handed them back at the end of our mini photoshoot. Do you blame me though??? These cameo and vintage style rings are so cute, not over the top, timeless, embellishments to make your fingers feel oh so pretty.  They will be featured in Parenting Magazine later this year, but you can purchase them now at the Butterfly Garden Cafe OR if you do not live in the Greater Louisville area, feel free to go on to Etsy under Emma Lou Vintage, they should be up for your purchasing pleasure within the next couple weeks or so! When I know the online specifics I will be sure to blog that info, to keep all in the know and all.  Enjoy your Tuesday folks! 










 Went old school with a couple shots, just for the fun of it.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com