Erik and Nikki at the Don!

 The wedding was set at the grand Don Cesar.  I walked in and Nikki was all smiles.  Immediately I felt comfortable around her.  So comfortable I sat right down next to her just to chat for a bit before I got started (I'm bit of an early bird at weddings).  The wedding was a small, intimate one.  The two, Erik and Nikki, were both just so similar in just not getting too overwhelmed, stepping back and just really enjoying their day.  I LOVED THAT!  I could tell their personalities meshed so well, similar in some ways and compliment their differences in others.  It was such a wonderful day to be a part of! Here are few I have edited so far! Have a great weekend all!!!






 Nikki absolutely loves her niece and nephew ( I completely understand Nikki!) I just had to add 'em on in!










 Shout out to Emily Milam and her expertise in setting up the reception, just beautiful!




Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com