Over by those Indian Rocks....In Florida

I love the fall in Florida....if anyone were to get married in the sunshine state, your best bet for true 'sunshine' would be in the fall months...September through (ahem) December...yeah yeah, I know it's not fall by mid December, but tell Floridians that.  So, on this wedding.  A beautiful couple, with a great love for each other.  (By the way they had been together for 10 years on 10.10.10!!!!)  It was super sunny on this Sunday, and I think everyone was ok with that!












Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com