Home for the Holidays....

It is always nice to go home after a stressful semester at college. After eating one cafeteria meal after one ramen noodle soup after one pizza after another, you may even say you are a bit anxious to come home. Now, add going to college up north and coming home to warmer weather and beautiful beaches. That equals a nice family gathering. (That is about as much math as you will get out of me). These two guys came down to meet their folks for the holidays, hardly a struggle when your parents live in a place like Florida.
Here is a sneak peak of a family together for the holidays. Have a great week!



















Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com