Back to work....the other work.

Just a quick update:
Things are starting to wind down as my other job kicks into gear....I had a fabulous summer, not everyone gets to travel for their work.....so I am forever grateful for that experience and hope there is more to come in the future!!! Last week, I drove over to Orlando for the Lifetouch meetings....it was fun....it was a meeting.... I stole this picture for my blog, cause you know I don't write unless I have a picture to accompany it, ya heard....this is part of the tampa team! I will have more up in the next several weeks folks!! Have a wonderful Monday!!!!



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

About Me

There is so much joy and love in life, its not always perfect but its there. At any opportunity that comes my way, at any stage of life I feel blessed to be able to capture it. Capturing your lives as they are now touches me. It shows strength through trials, love for family, joy for celebration, the beauty of growth and the fun in just everyday relationships. With that being said, I love what I do and have a blast doing it! Visit my website www.jessieophotography.com
Jessica Orthober
(813)546-9948
jessica@jessieophotography.com